Beranda

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Google Adsense add a new language support

After I read the information on the official Google Adsense blog, and proved it by visiting the AdSense Support page. Screenshot image above posts, I get along with clock and calendar that is in the laptop let me as proof that the proper February 1, 2012 It is Google Adsense Support Indonesian.

On the Support page Adsense seems clear that Indonesia is already included in the language supported by Google Adsense. With the news of Google Adsense Support Indonesian's who have a blog then all Indonesian, can be safely and conveniently register their blogs to Google Adsense. Who already have their account can also have Google Adsense ads on his blog. Posts adchoice've changed the 'Ads from Google'. Hopefully this is not just good news as it happens in the month of October 2011 where all of a sudden yesterday Indonesian withdrawn from Google Adsense. Hopefully Google Adsense Really Support Indonesian and I could feel the Payment Issue Prime.
May be useful, and continue the blogger2 to earn $ $ $ from Google Adsense.